- On sale!
RSPCA Cooling Mat
A pressure activated gel mat that starts to cool as soon as your pet lies on it.
- The inside of this product is toxic to rabbits, do NOT let them ingest this.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- The product should be used under supervision.
- The non-toxic cooling mat can be used either on its own or as a topper for your rabbits bed.
- The mat starts to work as soon as your rabbit lies on it – the gel inside the mat is pressure activated.
- This extremely durable mat is a must-have for every pet owner during warm spring and summer days.
- The mat can be easily folded up for trouble-free transportation.
- Wipe clean only.
- The cooling mat is most effective when used out of direct sunlight.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Make sure clean fresh water is available to your pet at all times.
- polyester: 40%. PVC: 60%
16 other products in the same category:
Superb hand made sign, finished with jute rope, presented in a lovely box with wooden "Thank you" tag. Spoil your bunny, or offer this as a lovely gift to a rabbit lover!
20 x 9 cm Approx
Rosewood's Chill 'N' Snooze Bed is a woven water hyacinth and rattan bed that is naturally soft and warm and makes for a snuggly nest when filled with your pet's favourite bedding. It's 100% glue and staple free so it's also safe to nibble!
Rosewood Pop-up Tent is a delightful shelter and relaxation space for rabbits and guinea pigs, suitable for indoor and outdoor use. The Tent comprises a fleecy and washable inner lining which is easily attachable via velcro, making removing the lining effortless.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
These Nail Clippers are easy to use scissor action trimmers for your animals nails. They are safe, accurate and have a comfortable, long anti-slip handle.
Especially designed for those that don't have a lot of regular outdoor activities.
The Ancol Ergo Fine Comb is an ideal tool to remove loose fur. The quality stainless steel pins of the comb are rounded at the ends to prevent discomfort and be gentle on your rabbits skin. Grooming a rabbit helps maintain a smooth coat and can be a lovely way of bonding with your pet.